BRICS Academic Forum: Stability, Security & Prosperity
BRICS Think Tanks Symposium in Beijing
The BRICS and the Reform of Global Economic Governance
BRICS Think Tanks Seminar in Brasilia
BRIC Track 2 Meeting 2009
BRIC Think Tanks Meeting in Russia
Banking on BRICS to deliver
BRICS is in transition and cannot afford to lose growth momentum. Multilateral institutions such as a BRICS Bank can aid in sustaining directed, equitable and resilient growth.
BRICS and Eurozone Crisis
It is apparent that panaceas such as debt write-downs only offer short term relief to the debt ridden Eurozone as long as structural imbalances persist.
• It's time for a 'BRICS Fund'
• Giving BRICS a non-western vision
• Can the BRICS articulate a common vision?
• Chinese Economy: Challenges of transition magnify
• Whose currency is it anyway?
• RIC needs to work for an Asian Trading Region
• China's Role as a Responsible Player in the Debt Crisis in Europe
• Lopsided development threatens China
• What agenda for a Euro-BRICS summit by 2015? - The Euro-Russian strategic partnership at the service of a
BRICS-EU meeting between now and 2015?
• Booming Sino-Brazil trade and increasing policy challenges
• China's Growing Foreign Exchange Reserves
• BRICS: An evolving forum with limitations
• Yuan appreciation and China's battle with Inflation
• BRIC becomes BRICS South Africa joins at Sanya
• The Chinese interest in Special Drawing Rights